Adding Magento to your Rollo Ship Manager account offers many benefits including easily creating 4x6 shipping labels for your Magento orders, being notified when new orders are available, processing all your orders from the Rollo Ship Manager, and easily printing to your Rollo printer. Magento will be automatically notified of the tracking number once you make a label in Rollo Ship Manager.
Before you can connect your Magento 2.x store to Rollo Ship Manager, you'll need to create a new Magento role and user specifically for the communication with Rollo Ship Manager. Follow the steps below for a step by step guide:
1. Log in to your Magento Admin site.
2. Go to System > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Roles from the main menu.
3. Click Add New Role.
4. At the Role Info tab enter the new role name (for example, rollo) and admin's password.
5. Switch to the Role Resources tab, then set the Resource Access field to All.
6. Press the Save Role button.
7. Select System > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Users from the main menu.
8. Click Add New User.
9. Fill in the required user details.
You have to generate your own API Key for the user. Usually, these are 40-character strings that include both letters and numbers, but you can make yours whatever you wish. You'll enter the User Name and API Key into Rollo Ship Manager in a later step.
10. Switch to the User Role tab and select the role you've created before.
11. Press the Save User button.
On Rollo Ship Manager iOS or Android App
1. Launch the Rollo App and Login
2. Press on the Menu Icon located at top left of the screen
3. Choose "Connections" and select "Selling Channels"
5. Press "ADD NEW" and choose Magento
6. 15.Enter your API Key, Magento's host address, and User Name.
7. Click Connect.
8. Your current and future Magento orders will be available for shipping within a few moments in Rollo Ship Manager.
On Rollo Ship Manager Web
1. Login to Rollo Ship Manager
2. Click on "Connection" on the top menu and choose "Selling Channels"
3. Scroll down and click on Etsy logo
4. Enter your API Key, Magento's host address, and User Name.
5. Click Connect.
6. Your current and future Magento orders will be available for shipping within a few moments in Rollo Ship Manager.